United Way Seeking Finance & Operations Director
United Way of Hancock County seeks a finance and operations director to manage all accounting activities and oversee operational issues related to facilities and equipment, employee benefit administration, organization insurance and required United Way Worldwide and Ohio United Way reporting.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Education in accounting, finance, or a related field preferred.
- Outstanding mathematical skills.
- Proficiency in accounting principles.
- Detail oriented with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with others; attitude/desire to work as a team member.
- Proficient in QuickBooks as well as Windows-based programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Transportation: must have a driver’s license valid in the State of Ohio and access to an automobile for use during work hours.
Send resume and cover letter by 5 p.m. on November 21, 2017 to John Urbanski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Way of Hancock County is an Equal Opportunity Employer